Florida Landlord/Rental Property Insurance
Olympus Insurance Company offers a comprehensive Florida Rental Property insurance policy (also known as Florida Landlord Property or Dwelling Fire) that rivals the Homeowners Broad Form. Our rental property coverage is designed for single-family residential rentals as well as investment and seasonal properties owned by individuals or other entities. Written on the standard Dwelling Fire-Form 3 or DP3 form, these policies protect the property against losses to the home structure, loss of use or rental coverage, and cover certain landlord-related liabilities. Personal property such as landlord-owned furniture and appliances is not automatically covered but this protection is available.
Olympus also offers enhancements and options that are not available with most Florida Landlord Insurance / rental property programs:
- Replacement value limits up to $2 million
- Optional personal property replacement cost
- Short-term rental coverage for coastal or inland properties
- Optional Ordinance or law coverage
- Optional theft coverage for contents
- Vacant property coverage
- Optional sinkhole coverage
- Screen enclosures excluded but buyback available at competitive rates
- Semi-annual and quarterly pay plans
- Premium discounts for secured community, senior/retiree or companion policy
- Coverage for dwellings under construction
- Trusts, partnerships, corporations and other entities may be written without personal or premises liability coverage
Looking for an experienced guide to help you through the Florida Landlord Insurance process? Locate an Olympus agent near you.